Balearic Islands - for FSX only
The scenery features exact coastlines, mesh and completely new designed airports as well as photorealistic ground images covering the complete islands in a breathtaking resolution of 0.5m/pixel be it day or night in FSX. Also included are AESLite, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airports.
All islands have been modeled to the smallest of details with numerous objects, houses, etc. Safegate parking systems as well as highly detailed AFCAD and/or AFX files for AI traffic make it lively and highly realistic airports to fly to. This scenery is of course compatible with AES 2.0 in both FS2004 and FSX!
* Completely new designed scenery
* All international airports in extremely high detail and all buildings
* Numerous static objects, such as push back trucks, stairs, etc.
* Very busy dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
* Dynamic AESLite vehicle traffic on roads surrounding the airports
* Highly detailed AFCAD or AFX files for AI traffic
* Photorealistic ground textures (day/night)
* Safegate (Aircraft Parking and Information System)
* Autogen objects (vegetation and houses) on the islands
* General Aviation airport "Son Bonet" LESB and "San Luis" LESL
* Fully supported by AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
* FSX and FS2004 version included
Charts for the Balearic Islands X can be found at: www.aena.es. You will need to register. Registration is free. The boxed version includes a set of printed charts.
System requirements for FSX:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP / Vista
3.0 Ghz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 5.9 GB
Installation-Size: 6.7 GB